torsdag 1 januari 2009
Black Women Walking (Documentary)
In this documentary short, videographer Tracey Ross takes a closer look at the harassment faced by our Black sisters in the hands of their own Black brothers via sexual insults and outright disrespect as told by several females through their own experiences. As a Black man myself who has dated a bevy of Black beauties, is a son to a beautiful Black mother and brother to a beautiful Black sister, my first, last & several run in's with the law were as a result of retaliating towards those who chose to be disrespectful to the women in my life I care(d) for. Ironically, the same acts that I've sought vengeance for I've also committed which brings me to ask why are we as Black men so insensitive towards our sisters when approaching them in the street especially when amongst friends. I at times do feel our plight and surroundings attributes to our conditions as Black people but not in this case since I knowing how much Black men love their mothers, one would think it would transcend to the female gender as a whole. But it's obviously not the case.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar